Early Bird Rate for Inside Social Apps Ends This Week
Inside Social Apps 2013 is happening June 6-7, 2013 in San Francisco. If you’re a manager, developer, marketer, or investor in the social and mobile app industry, you won’t want to miss this event. Early bird rates end this week, so register today.
Explore key trends and issues in the social and mobile app space, including:
- Cross-Platform Development
- Understanding Analytics: Platforms, Services, and Stats
- Going Social with Entertainment and E-Commerce Apps
- Monetization and Payments in Apps
- Investing in Social Apps
- Gambling Games: The Promise of Real Money
Newly-added speakers include:
- Jan Beckers, CEO of HitFox Group
- Chris Cunningham, CEO of appsavvy
- John Dobrowski, Games GM of Nanigans
- Emily Greer, Co-Founder of Kongregate
- David Kim, CEO of Animoca
- Erik Lundberg, VP and GM of W3i
View our full speaker list.
Early bird rates end Wednesday at midnight EST. You’ll save more than $400 off onsite prices, so get your pass soon.
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco in June!