New hires in social games: Akamon, Gloops and Wooga
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was up this week with 13 new hires overall between three companies. Wooga reported the most activity with eight new hires. There were no new high profile hires to report this week.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Alaitz Blanquer, HR Manager – Blanquer previously worked for Vistaprint.
- Matthew Terry, Senior Server Engineer — Terry was formerly senior server engineer at Rocket Ninja.
- Daniel Barreiro, Live Game Producer — Barreiro was a producer at Digital Chocolate, Inc.
- Adam Schlosser, Assistant Live Producer — Schlosser came to Gloops from Glu where he was QA Mobile games tester.
- Michael Tekle, QA Manager — Tekle was formerly QA Manager at Namco Bandai Games.
- Annelie Biernat, Game Analyst — Biernat worked as a project associate at Apricum.
- Daniel Doubleday, Engineer – Doubleday was previously team lead Java Back-End at Smeet Communications.
- Shringi Kumari, Product Manager — Kumari was a game designer at Zynga.
- Sebastian Werner, Game Analyst — Werner wrote his master thesis at Wooga.
- Dominik Hilse, Producer — Hilse’s last position was multiplayer producer at Guerrilla Games.
- Philip Hufen, Product Lead — Hufen was formerly a senior producer at Bigpoint.
- Matt Saydam, Systems Administrator — Saydam worked as a technical analyst at OpenLink International.
- Michael Elbert, Engineer — Elbert held a similar position at UAS Technikum Vienna.