New hires in social games: Gloops and Plarium
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was down this week with five new hires overall between two companies. Gloops reported the most activity with four new hires.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Masae Yoshikuni, Controller — Yoshikuni was formerly an accounting system integrator at Future Architect, Inc.
- Kenneth Sink, Sr Engineer — Sink was a senior engineer at Rock You.
- Jesse Greenberg, Digital & UI Artist — Greenberg worked as a lead digital artist at Trilogy Studios.
- William Morrison, Producer – Morrison was a producer at ngmoco before joining Gloops.
- Oren Todoros, Mobile PR Specialist — Todoros was previously CEO and co-founder of Daily Mobile Report.