New hires in social games: Big Fish Games, East Side Games and Wooga
Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames(dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was up this week with seven new hires overall between four companies. East Side Games reported the most activity with three new hires. The highest profile hire of the week is Josh Yguado who was named President of SGN. Yguado comes over from Fox where he was the company’s Vice President of Business Development.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Chris Williams, VP & General Manager – Williams was formerly VP at PlayFirst.
- Morgan Hall, Game Designer – Hall was previously at Rockstar Vancouver.
- Dustin Stevenson, Junior Game Designer – Stevenson was a 2012 graduate of the Art Institute of Vancouver.
- Derek Bolen, Community Support Champion – Bolen was most recently at TIO Networks Corp.
- Josh Yguado, President — Yguado comes over from Fox where he was the company’s Vice President of Business Development.
- David Clubb, Data Engineer — Clubb worked as a senior consultant at Hitachi Consulting.
- Lenka Kaciakova, HR Manager — Kaciakova was previously employed at Ebay in Dublin as a HR lead advisor EMEA.