New hires is social games: Wooga, Zynga and more
Hiring in the social games sector was up significantly this week with 28 new hires across 11 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, Wooga reported the most activity with six new hires. The highest profile hire of the week is Maytal Ginsburg Olsha, who is now COO New Markets at Zynga. Olsha is 888’s former senior vice president of corporate and regulated markets.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Albert Massaguer, Product Manager – Massaguer worked at Seema Soft, BMS comunicacions, and COTEC before joining Akamon.
- Kyle Carbine, Market/Business developer – Carbine comes to Anderssen Horowitz from EIX ESTELS.
- Rommel Cruz, Artist – Cruz was an associate producer for Ganz.
- Jose Perez, Game Designer – was formerly senior game designer at Enne.
- Chris Goy, Senior Software Engineer, iOS – Goy joins GREE from Department of Behavior and Logic where he was a programmer.
- Gabriel Adomnicai, Senior Software Engineer – Adomnicai was senior software engineer at Zynx Health 2011.
- Amith Tudur, Senior Engineer, Backend Server — Tudur was formerly game developer/analytics engineer at Nickelodeon Games.
- Philipp Lanik, Business Manager – Lanik was social media manager at bwin.party digital entertainment.
- Emma Nwaugo, Game Developer — Nwaugo formerly was senior flash developer at Stardoll.
- Ou Kalvin, Business Manager – Kalvin was previously product manager at Digital Chocolate.
- Alexander Pekelis, Senior Java/JEE Developer – Pekelis used to work at Opal Technologies.
- David Wright, Game Producer – Wright joins Plumbee from Games Warehouse.
- Fabrice Etienne, Head of CRM (consultant) — Eitenee used to work at EA where he was international marketing director.
- Dennis Waldron, Automated Systems Engineer – Waldron joined Plumbee from CERN where he was a Software Engineer.
- Jean-Marie Ferdegue, Technical Director – Ferdegue was formerly managing director at Nokdo.
- Leanne Page, Project Manager – Page formerly product executive at uSwitch.
- Dietmar Suoch, Engineer – Suoch worked at Gameloft as a programmer.
- Linda Fritsche, Engineer – Fritsche comes to Wooga from Duty Farm where he worked as a flash engineer previously.
- Francesco Georg, Engineer – Georg studied at Stanford University (Bachelor in Computer Science).
- Martin Ulvin Haugen, Player Experience Manager – Norwegian — Haugen worked as a customer service agent at Competence Call Center GmbH before.
- Johanna Elisabeth Fischer, Player Experience Manager – German – Fischer worked at Dieken Art Interiors as a translator before joining Wooga.
- Martin Gummi, IT & Facility Support – Gummi worked at Mankenberg GmbH previously.
- Maytal Ginsburg Olsha, COO New Markets – Olsha is 888’s former senior vice president of corporate and regulated markets.
- Parul Bhatti, Associate UI Designer – Bhatti was M.Des at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Jordan Knapp, Software Engineer – Knapp graduated from Stanford University with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.).
- Matt Herman, Senior Systems Administrator – Herman was Database Administrator at JMA Ventures, LLC.
- Maheshwar Reddy, Associate Software Engineer — Reddy was formerly Juniper Networks.