New hires in social gaming: Zynga, Game Insight and Wooga
Hiring in the social gaming industry picked up this week 28 hires spread between 11 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, Zynga reported the most activity with 9 new hires. We’re also happy to report that former employees of the recently troubled 38 Studios and Big Huge Games continue to find new jobs in the social apps market.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Danielle Feller, Account Manager — Feller was previously a production coordinator at Jack Morton Worldwide.
- Helen Rusinoff, 3D Artist — Rusinoff was formerly a 3D character/games artist at Papaya Studio.
- Austen Hoogen, Magento Developer – Hoogen was a magento developer at GoSolid.net.
- Jesse Ringrose, Flash Developer – Ringrose was a flash developer at Blast Radius.
- Sasha Pushkin, Marketing – Pushkin was marketing, affiliate, new business & UX manager at KupiKupon Global.
- Alexander Skepp, Creative Solutions – Skepp was a graphic designer at Midasplayer AB.
- Keith Leung, Associate Gameplay Engineer – Leung was a flash programmer at Six Degrees Games.
- Nic Baumann, Associate Developer – Baumann was previously a quality engineer intern at KIXEYE.
- Christian Cimmino, Product Marketing Coordinator.
- Jordan Lemos, War Commander Customer Service Game Point – Lemos was a game master at Frogster America.
- Maggie Myslinska, Business Line Manager, Mobile – Myslinska was formerly a product leader – mobile analytics at Kontagent.
- Lin Wang, Director of Professional Services – Wang left his position as a Glu Mobile exec.
- Amir Ansari, Software Engineer – Ansari previously worked as a software developer at Muua Consultancy in London.
- Adam Price, Office Manager – Price was previously a general manager at Wagamama
- Ana Kostic, Online Marketing Manager – Kostic was an account manager – SEM / PPC consultant at Relevant Traffic.
- Andreas Hasselberg, Engineer – Hasselberg was a software developer at Klarna AB.
- Katia Vara, Producer – Vara worked at Spellbound as a technology & tools producer.
- Sebastian Kriese, Corporate Development Manager – Kriese was formerly a business development manager at GameDuell.
- Martin Ruiz, Engineer – Ruiz was employed at Vostu as an Engineer.
- Laura Terheyden, Recruiter – Terheyden was a diversity and inclusion program manager at McKesson.
- Suhrid Palsule, UI Designer – Palsule was a packaging designer at Lokusdesign.
- Manny Ventura, PMP, Program Management – Mobile, Games, & Product – Ventura was program director – Flickr at Yahoo!
- Rajesh Janakiraman, Associate Software Engineer – Janakiraman was a technical analyst at Credit Suisse.
- Zhan Zhang, Software Engineer – Zhang was an intern at Intel Corporation.
- JIA( Joshua ) YANG, SDET – YANG was a software development engineer at 3M cogent.
- Johnny Wu, Mobile QA Manager – Wu was previously a franchise QA project manager at Electronic Arts.
- Shams Shafiq, Software Engineer – Shafiq was a software engineer at Xtreme Labs Inc.
- James Krut, Software Engineer – Krut was formerly a software engineer II at Big Huge Games.